Homestead students share their excitement for Lionfest

Lion Fest will take place on Friday,  June 10 through Sunday,  June 12, as advertised on the poster above.

photo used from e-clubhouse.org

Lion Fest will take place on Friday, June 10 through Sunday, June 12, as advertised on the poster above.

Starting on Friday, June 10 and lasting until Sunday, June 12, located at the Thiensville Village Park, the annual Lionfest will be hosted by the Mequon-Thiensville Lions Club.

Eight students share their excitements and past experiences:

Alison Griesch, junior, said, “My favorite part is immediately going on the rides. I’m looking forward to going on the tilt-a-whirl because, let’s be honest, that’s the best one.”

Cassie Shaurette, senior, said, “My favorite part of Lionfest is the rides since I love anything that is exciting and thrilling! I’m looking forward to having a fun thing to do with all of my friends.”

Reilly Albert, sophomore, describes her favorite part of Lionfest, which is”hanging out with friends and going on the rides.”

George Ballesteros, senior, said, “My favorite part is seeing all the different bands, and what I am looking forward to is hanging with my musical brothas and sistas.”

Nancy Martinez, junior, said, “My favorite part of going to Lionfest has to be the rides and the food. I am looking forward to spending time with all my friends.”

Jacob Watkins, junior, said, “My favorite part is the Ferris wheel that makes you rock back and forth and even upside down. I am looking forward to winning prizes and spending more time with my friends.”

Molly Burger, junior, said, “My favorite part of Lionfest is spending time with friends while going on the rides. I’m looking forward to some new rides and, hopefully, going on some that I enjoyed last time.”

Caitlin Guerts, sophomore, said, “My favorite part would definitely be the company I keep while I am there. My friends are awesome and make it so much fun. I am really looking forward to going with my friend Rachel Truttmann; she absolutely loves it and makes it the most enjoyable experience.”

After school and stressful final exams are over, start off the summer right by going to the 52nd annual Lionfest.