Homestead students’ fall TV obsessions

Homestead students are pumped for the 2015 Fall T.V line-ups . Sports have been coming to a close for a lot of students. With tennis season being over, Im very excited to get the chance to layback and watch my favorite shows, Madeline Slicker, senior.

Homestead students are pumped for the 2015 Fall T.V line-ups . Sports have been coming to a close for a lot of students. “With tennis season being over, I’m very excited to get the chance to layback and watch my favorite shows”, Madeline Slicker, senior.

For Homestead students, fall means going back to school, fall fashion, football, leaves changing and afternoons darkening earlier. But it’s also the time for the fall TV lineup. DVRs will record students’ favorite shows from past seasons as well as new arrivals, giving the students the chance to lay low and watch their favorite shows.

New this season is “Blood and Oil,” a primetime soap, and “Blindspot,” an action series about a woman who is found in Times Square with “clue” tattoos all over her body. “Empire” is back for a second season, and “The Walking Dead” returns for its sixth season.

Students filling the halls of Homestead cannot wait to cuddle up with their cups of hot chocolate and slices of warm pumpkin pie to watch their beloved shows. Here is a list of 10 addicting shows you might want to tune into this fall.

1. “The Walking Dead”–After a zombie apocalypse, Grimes reunites with his family he left behind and becomes the leader of a group, trying to find shelter and survive, while dealing with human cruelty.   

“There is a lot of action and suspense, but most of all, you don’t know what will happen next”–Isabelle Maleki, sophomore

Daryl-Andrea-the-walking-dead-30366139-245-150

2.”The Office”– A humorous mockumentary that is set at a paper company.  

“Its funny and I love the characters”–Jordan Kranich, senior

the-office-6  

3.”Worst Cooks in America”– Chefs mentor amateur cooks in the world of cuisine.

“It’s entertaining and I find it funny how they don’t do anything”–Katie Ferguson, sophomore

tumblr_mjkrk3dZiv1qlvt53o1_400

4. “Arrow”– A billionaire comes home after being stranded on a remote island for five years somewhere in the Pacific and reconnects with the people who he left behind.

“It’s action packed and exciting to watch, very unpredictable”–Jimmy Oates, senior

1. “Grey’s Anatomy”–This medical drama focuses on a group of doctors at a hospital in Seattle who begin as interns.                                “I like the drama, but it is also cool how the show can be educational”–Emma Neason, junior

1. “South Park”– An animated adult series that knocks your socks off with how they offend as many people as possible.                           “It always makes me laugh and puts me in a good mood”–Jamie McDonough, senior

giphy

1. “How It’s Made”– A sneak-peek at how everyday products are manufactured.

“It shows how to make stuff”–Galina Hough, junior

1. “House of DVF”– A series that looks at the life of Diane Von Furstenberg, famous fashion designer.     

“ It gives a great look into the world of fashion and is very entertaining”–Madeline Slicker, senior

1. “Vampire Diaries”– Shortly after Elena and her brother lose their parents in a car accident, she attracts a strange new student who is really a vampire trying to live in peace.   

“It’s filled with dramatic action and romance”–Meena Vang, junior