Freshman Friday: Julia Knuth travels through high school

Julia Knuth, freshman, gets ready for a football game with Heidi Hoffman.

Every Friday, a lucky freshman is selected to be featured on The Highlander Online. Each freshman is interviewed in order for students to get to know this year’s newest Mighty Highlanders. This week’s pick is Julia Knuth, a horse back rider and actress who loves to travel.

What do you look forward to in your next four years at Homestead?

I look forward to making new friends and trying new things. I hope to succeed and graduate from Homestead in the next four years. Also I would like to maybe do a few plays.

What is your favorite memory you’ve ever had?

My favorite memory was when I went to Costa Rica and I stayed in a tree house. That was so cool and such a memorable experience.

What is a goal that you have for yourself in highschool?

My goal in high school is to be really involved in clubs, sports and activities. Also get good grades, of course.

What has been your most memorable trip?

The trip to Kruger National Park in South Africa that I went on is probably the best vacation I have taken. I was surrounded by a heard of giraffes and I could’ve rolled down my window and touched them. The trip was so amazing and was nothing like any other trip I have taken before.

Monografias de pesquisa podem ser reformatadas em edições de dissertações, teses ou outros relatórios de pesquisa significativos. As monografias são publicadas por prensas universitárias e editoras comerciais acadêmicas. Você pode comprar monografias pronto para estudantes brasileiros.